There are a lot of amusement rides. Most of the amusement rides are powered by electricity and cannot be operated without electricity. So how do you respond to a sudden power outage?
1) First, turn off the main power switch of the device. Prevent damage to rides caused by sudden calls, short circuits, and injuries to passengers.
2) Use effective means (such as radio, etc.) to inform passengers of what happened, prevent passengers from panic and appease the passengers. Help passengers to orderly leave power-off amusement rides.
3) Follow the operation procedures in the special emergency plan formulated by each device:
① Lower the cockpit to the passenger drop-off position
② Evacuate the passengers in strict accordance with the rescue order, and open the safety restraints, cabin doors and other devices or barriers that restrain the passengers, if necessary, dismantle them and guide them away from the amusement rides as soon as possible.
4) Provide comfort and necessary checks to the passengers and treat the injured.
5) Inspect the rides and stop operations before troubleshooting.
6) In case of emergency, the police should be reported as soon as possible. Ask for help.