There are many new amusement rides, and new amusement rides should pay attention to safety. So, what are the standards for the safety of new amusement rides?
Safety insurance measures:
1) When the amusement rides
is in operation, the power supply is suddenly cut off or the equipment fails, endangering the safety of the passengers, an automatic or manual emergency stop device must be provided.
2) After a malfunction occurs during operation of the amusement rides, measures shall be taken to guide the passengers.
3) The number of wire ropes or chains used to hang the passenger part shall not be less than two. The connection to the seat part must be considered to maintain balance when one is disconnected.
4) For doors that close the cabin more than 1m above the ground, two locking devices that cannot be opened by the occupant or one locking device with insurance must be installed. Barriers at the entrance and exit of non-enclosed cockpits should also have locking devices with insurance.
5) The overall structure of the passenger part of the amusement rides operating in the air should be firm and reliable, and insurance measures should be taken for its important parts.
Passenger safety restraint device:
1) Restraint device: It should be reliable and comfortable, and the parts that are in direct contact with the passenger should have appropriate flexibility. The design of the restraint device should be able to prevent a certain part of the passenger from being pinched or crushed, and it should be easy to adjust and easy to operate.
2) Safety bar: When the amusement rides is in operation, it may lead to the risk of the passenger being thrown out, and the corresponding type of safety bar must be set; the safety bar itself must have sufficient strength and locking force to ensure that tourists are not thrown away Out or fall and remain locked until the device stops operating.
3) Seat belt: It can be used alone in facilities that are slightly swaying or slow in lifting speed, and are not flipped or thrown out of danger. The use of seat belts should generally be equipped with auxiliary handles. Seat belts can be used as auxiliary restraint devices for intense sports facilities.
4) When the amusement rides is in operation, the occupant must be equipped with a restraint device when the occupant may be moved, collided or thrown out or slid out of the ride. For amusement rides with greater risks, the gap between the frame and the column should be considered as appropriate, or other protective measures should be taken. .
Safety requirements for safety fences and platforms:
1) The opening direction of the safety fence door should be consistent with the direction of passengers (except for special circumstances). In order to prevent injury to personnel's hands when closing the door, the gap between the door frame and the post should be appropriate, or other protective measures should be taken. .
2) Safety fences should be set up separately for entrance and exit, and guide fences should be set up at the entrance. Platforms should have anti-skid measures.
For rides that ride up and down passengers while operating, the entrance and exit of the passenger part should not be higher than 300 mm on the platform. The height of the entrance and exit of the passenger part of other amusement rides from the platform should be easy to get on and off.